HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Michael Tracy
We know that each customer has specific needs, so here at Merrimack Mortgage Company, Inc., we strive to meet those specific needs with quality service and individual attention. We pride ourselves in giving you the mortgage information, loan options and convenient assistance you're looking for.
With a variety of loan programs and an established network of lenders behind us, we will find the loan that best suits your needs, at a very competitive rate. We offer conforming, non-conforming and government loan programs.
Let us guide you through the home buying or refinancing process, and provide you with the best service available.
See More TestimonialsMike Tracy is the best- Steven & Sally